First retro build a muddy fox seeker am I mad

I ran that bike with dia compe ss7s and then put the old levers back on when i sold it, couldnt get the original set up to work at all...

Glad its getting well used!

Archemist":1nb3opcv said:
both :cool: though

Cheers! :cool:

Archemist":1nb3opcv said:
sell the dx canti's and find another tenner - jaypee

Ah, well then you're moving from my financial restrictions to my time restrictions ;-).

Much like Karlos' I'm afraid. I'd probably still be running the terrible originals but I literally had to walk the bike down my hill to work because the noise from those brakes was the worst I've ever heard and I didn't want to piss the neighbours off! And theyre weird brake blocks similar to v-brakes so I couldn't just switch the blocks.

One day I'll get all my bikes set up exactly as I want them!

Well i've finally finished the old girl with full XT groupset of the correct year....

Let me know what you all think, main thing is i love it and it goes like s**t ha

Attachments

• MF 1.jpg
    MF 1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 594
  • MF 2.jpg
    MF 2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 594
  • MF 3.jpg
    MF 3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 595
Nice. Looks like it was meant to be just like that. Much cleaner without cheaply plastic bits. I should get one of mine built up now I've seen this.

It has come up very nice and shiny there. I was meant to be building my 1990 unicorn bike Seeker but 1989 look so much better made. Mines a lot more scratched though. Yeah well done, keep us posted and grab some more pics!

Farmer John nephews matey the hardest tyres to get on and off the rins I've ever experienced but they lot great ha

Back