Pat Hanlon decals!?!?

Jjeacock

Retro Newbie
Hi, a couple of years ago a man gave me a Pat Hanlon bike, which had been my main rider since. Although the frame is too small, the components are all so smooth and fast it's better than most other bikes I've ever had ridden. I love the classic bikes and it's paint finish was really battered through use so I decided to completely strip, re-spray and rebuild it to its former beauty.
The thing is, the old decals were already less than half there, and removing the paint finished off the rest of them.
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any originals? Or good photos/ flat images on the computer so I could make my own transfers?

Thanks!

I am currently rebuilding a Pat Hanlon Criterium and hope to have the frame refinished over the winter. I was lucky enough to find some downtube transfers after contacting Classic Lightweights so that might be worth a go. I obtained a couple of headbadge decals from Velocals in the US - the delivery was pretty quick and the cost wasn't too bad ( http://www.velocals.com/servlet/the-814 ... dge/Detail ) unfortunately the script for the downtube decals that they use doesn't look correct - they use some sort of gothic script, I don't know why. So it was difficult...but not impossible. Good Luck!

Back