The BMX Introduce Yourself Here Thread

Hi all just introducing myself on here.

i have just purchased myself two diamondback turbo BMXs both are still in useable condition going to use one and restore the other then restore the other one at a later date

anyone any info on these how many were made etc etc do not seem to be many about

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":1rysv92r said:
Any thing take your eye ? early '80's race or later race style from the early 90's ?

I like the look of the old Mongoose bikes with the chain/seat stays made from one piece of tubing bent round at the dropout.

Hi all, quick intro, I've just joined, as requested found you guys on a google search. I'm 43 from the Forest of Dean. Have been into retro bikes a while, not sure why I have not vised before really? I have several bikes in my collection, some riders, some work in progress. Got a Burner a Ruption and a Storm Rabid. Also a 77 Raleigh Chopper I've owned from new.
Also into 80's Fruit Machines

Si

Greets everyone, I'm Jussa (Justin) been lurking over on the MTB side of the forum for some time now, just getting the bug for BMX's yes at 43 years young too :D

My cycling background heralds from working in a local cycle shop back in the 80's (Cutmoore Cycles, Rushden, Northants) before joining HM Flying club back in 1988. Still in uniform and currently increasing my fleet of retro MTB's. Previous BMX's owned range from Mongoose Supergoose, DP Firebird Freestyler, Redline, Falcon Pro to name but a few, usual story at 16/17 years old, interests changed and sold them on for beer money and to entertain the ladies ;) and to fund my then Motorbike/Scooter passion. Just sourced my lad a 2012 Mongoose Logo elcheapo which was good fun to tinker with albeit very low slung compared to the old geometry of BMX's BITD, just touched base with Bendycat and soon to be the owner of a nice piece of chrome :D I am really excited about this too. and looking forward to getting involved in this side of the forum :)

Easy people iam Jakey Boy been building bmxs since 1983 and still going strong
So if i can help in any way just drop me a message....
East Coast Bmx :D

Yeah i'm new here this forum. Me and my two young child starting bmx racing on the road. When my two sons has starting bmx racing so his wearing bmx clothes and with all protectors for safty. Because BMX are specialy designed for tricks and stunts.

Bmx Racing Clothing For Kids

Latest posts

Back