Today I was mostly riding.....

Great weekend for riding :cool:

Mainly club riding here

Love the Rourke Neil !!

Aaahhh the sight of Karl's swinging sack .......

Been poorly this week but once I got out tonight remembered why I live where I do. Wouldn't be anywhere else.
Usual 8 miles and 1000+ ft. Harder than usual. Spooked another deer in the woods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 899
With the Rourke briefly sidelined due to 'technical issues' (you can't use a short cage Rival rear mech with a 12-32 cassette), I thought I'd go and have some fun in the woods..... ;)

DSCN0374_zps69a8f1df.jpg

Too hard and too far ( for me) 20 miles of old HONC routes to see how I would do. Feeling it this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 873
It's quite surprising just how tough it can be riding in the Cotswolds you don't get the technical stuff but the hills and the stone just batter you over the miles. HONC will come round soon enough !!

You could not pay me enough money to ride the honc again.crowded climbs and walking i will not pay for again. But atleast i did not go home :D

matthew71":1slpjsj6 said:
You could not pay me enough money to ride the honc again.crowded climbs and walking i will not pay for again. But atleast i did not go home :D

Your be there!! Ticked the 100k box now going back to doing the 50k and have a laugh with mates last year was just grim.

Entries open jan 4th :facepalm: 50 for me. Even if I take all day, I will finish.

Latest posts

Back