SW - Woodbury Common retro ride - 29th September 2013.

Which date's best for you?

• Sunday 22nd September

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunday 29th September

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Either!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was great to see you all today, thanks for leading us round Jim, was good fun if a little slippy!

few photos, including Bessie...

Attachments

• IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 1,044
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 1,044
Thanks Jim, nice to see you and Tim again and nice to meet Matt. Problem is now I really want a bonty

Superstu - 1997 rockhopper

Jimboxc - nikel plated diamondback

Tiboltrider - fancy semi-modern rocky mountain

Amadeus - amazing bontrager single speed

My Gary fisher marlin

Twas quite muddy in places

Cheers all

Thanks Jimbo for leeding and Mrs Jimbo for the fab home made shortbread :D

Nice to see you again Amedias, Superstu and Coomber.

Next ride is Haldon on Sunday October 13th!

Thanks Tim for organising, Jim and Matt for leading and Coomber for the lift really enjoyed it even if my post baby fitness is shocking!

Great to see you chaps and nice to meet you Matt. Unsure on haldon but will be at another ride soon!

The route if anyone wants to see...

EDIT - bum, just realised the profile bit underneath included my trip there and back, the loop was actually just over 12 miles.

Attachments

• ride_map.jpg
    ride_map.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 1,011
Flippin' heck, that's clever Matt & good photos. Thanks for turning out guys, shame the conditions were a bit claggier in parts than when I did the recce ride on Friday.
Stu, my bike isn't a Diamond Back unless you know different - I've seen an identical frame badged as a Claude Butler so it's prob. just some generic thing - believe it's Tange MTB tubing though & well worth the £4 I paid down the recycling ctre!
Let us know about that bike jumble Matt!

Tim, the Forest of Dean national series ride on 12th Oct is a change of venue which is why I hadn't spotted it. Have signed up as was hoping to get to FoD this year & the national ride in 2011 was brilliant.
Would have to miss the 13th Oct Haldon ride though.

jimbo-xc":2856in2t said:
Tim, the Forest of Dean national series ride on 12th Oct is a change of venue which is why I hadn't spotted it. Have signed up as was hoping to get to FoD this year & the national ride in 2011 was brilliant.
Would have to miss the 13th Oct Haldon ride though.

ah, I see. :D

Latest posts

Back