Ritchey Plexus, 1999

BTW: I have a set of really minty Ritchey WCS rims on Carbon FRM hubs + ritchey 1.8-1.6-1.8 spokes if you fancy some light and historical correct hoops for it... Open for swaps. Lives north of Copenhagen if you want a look... Also got a set of the rather special Ritchey/Sram9.0 2x9 gripshift system...

Is a littel dark, but it did happen

Attachments

• Rit 078.jpg
    Rit 078.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Rit 079.jpg
    Rit 079.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yetidh9":m85wpwus said:
BTW: I have a set of really minty Ritchey WCS rims on Carbon FRM hubs + ritchey 1.8-1.6-1.8 spokes if you fancy some light and historical correct hoops for it... Open for swaps. Lives north of Copenhagen if you want a look... Also got a set of the rather special Ritchey/Sram9.0 2x9 gripshift system...

Thanks for the offer i have a set of ritchey WCS wheels for it, but this (XTR/MAVIC) set is a lot (!) stiffer when riding off-road. i also have a set of ritchey cranks - but turbines are just beautiful

Great looking bike you have there . Especially with GRIPSHIFT ! I have on my bike , work fine for me too . May I ask , how much roughly are decent Ritchey frames ?
Mike

i payed 4200DKK so arround 475punds... It might be to much it might not - for me this is the ultimate mountain bike so the price i just try it forget :)

I'm with you there , I think they're the Colnago of the mtb world ! Hope to find one myself some day :shock:
Mike

Back