I was on fire today!

Attachments

• FIRE2comp.jpg
    FIRE2comp.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 905
  • op.jpg
    op.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 905
Spent the weekend riding a charity event in memory of my workshop manager who was killed on site last year. As a motorbiker and cyclist his main memorial run was on the Sunday which had a incredible turnout of 70+ motorbikes riding round the Cotswolds. Myself and the general manager took a different approach and rode 150 miles starting where we work in Blockley across to Cheltenham to stroud down to the Severn bridge over and back up through the Forest of Dean then out to the malvens through Tewkesbury then back to the Cotswolds. We did 110 miles on the Saturday then 40 Sunday morning arriving ready for the motorbike run to depart.

Really was great fun taken at a real leisure pace with mikes family and friends meeting us around various parts of the route. We managed to raise nearly £400 to midlands air ambulance too who mike supported while alive (sadly mike had already died by the time they landed on the tragic day)

Anyway 152 miles and a shade up 10,000 feet climbing at a really enjoyable pace with some night road riding too which was a fantastic experience.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 875
Well you know, 30k in 39 degree heat in the Turkish Mountains on the fixed gear crosser ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 849
And grinning. No racing today. Love the bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 920
Nice picture .

Yesterday I was mostly belting around Christon Plantation on my Rourke.

DSCN0370_zpsab48645c.jpg

Latest posts

Back