Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Red Rags

mrkawasaki":2ftfw3l2 said:
JV - you doing 4 laps then... Russell at least two; Mrs K and I down for four - we're already going to beat the soloists for the Retrobike Cup then... ;-)

Capt K

fighting talk that is

Leaving aside excuses - bikes not ready (check), don't own a tent yet (check), been ill/feel like I'm getting a cold (check) what are everybodies targets for Mayhem?

Team B - myself, Heathy, Jango and Birdman are aiming for a minimum of 24 laps. Do they drug test at Mayhem :?

MadCowKev":1my5kmq9 said:
Team B - myself, Heathy, Jango and Birdman are aiming for a minimum of 24 laps.

24 laps? Pah, thats nothing, team C could do that riding a penny fathing!

I think one lap an hour is a good target .

Bike ready
lights , not yet
car to get there and sleep in it , not sorted yet . :?

Pickle":6cmmk9s9 said:
MadCowKev":6cmmk9s9 said:
Team B - myself, Heathy, Jango and Birdman are aiming for a minimum of 24 laps.

24 laps? Pah, thats nothing, team C could do that riding a penny fathing!

Hmmmmmm

:idea:

(MCK goes off in search of a Penny Farthing.........)

OK, I need a M10x1.5 canti stud for the Fat, then that bike needs testing
Need a DiscDrive spanner for Goat (currently like a pringle after one ride..) then that bike needs testing
Rocky needs forks servicing, new BB, new pads, new cables, then that bikes ready.

Best I get in the garage.

I love the smell of victory in the morning....

The Sports Casuals are aiming to do just one more tantalising lap than any other Retrobike team or the soloists/onanists - purely for bragging rights you understand, as we wouldn't wish to be tarnished with an ugly competitive streak... ;) :LOL:

Sure we'll start off casually slow, but come the graveyard stint that sorts the men from the gorillas, we'll be putting in the miles with metronomic regularity, leaving the rest to suffer like beasts in the fields (to coin a phrase...;-) ) as they play catch up come daybreak on Sunday...

Capt K

gump":3qi753yk said:
OK, I need a M10x1.5 canti stud for the Fat, then that bike needs testing
Need a DiscDrive spanner for Goat (currently like a pringle after one ride..) then that bike needs testing
Rocky needs forks servicing, new BB, new pads, new cables, then that bikes ready.

Best I get in the garage.

Sounds familiar :roll:

DBR needs new cables, chain and cassette fitting, oh and pimpy yellow pedals :oops:

'Tomac' FRO needs seatpost, tyres and rear mech fitting (when they arrive)

Ultimate - a bridge too far me thinks. I'll bring it to Mayhem '09 :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back