iPad and ios7 update?

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
I've updated my mates iPad to iOS 7 and now it seems slower? Really jiggly when I swoop up on say eBay by that I mean the pics go up slow and jerky and now when I go into the camera it stuck in video mode and won't go back to cam mode????

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks, Daz.

Is that a typo, or some sort of Apple slang?!?! Sorted the camera thing but it's still slower than it was and jerky?

Arr ok I was feeling smart using typo :LOL:
Thanks for that, she can do it herself I've got fish to catch.

My wife "upgraded" her I phone 4 to ios7 and it's now completely unusable! Literally so slow you can't type a text or number and the internet has completely stopped! O2 say the only thing she can do is remove the upgrade! Really disappointed, but that's Apple for you! :(

I have a feeling this is a ploy to force you to buy a new phone - after all they have just released the cheaper I phone 5 with a plastic back! :evil:

BarneyRubble":1h5l5vvn said:
My wife "upgraded" her I phone 4 to ios7 and it's now completely unusable! Literally so slow you can't type a text or number and the internet has completely stopped! O2 say the only thing she can do is remove the upgrade! Really disappointed, but that's Apple for you! :(

I have a feeling this is a ploy to force you to buy a new phone - after all they have just released the cheaper I phone 5 with a plastic back! :evil:

Never been an iPhone user, or likely, I suppose - but do they let you / allow / support regression of versions, then? If so, not a bad trait - some smartphone vendors, once you've pulled the trigger on a particular OS version update, there's no supported regression.

Back