Karma.If I were to Offer the ultimate Free, what?

Great Karma Alison, and a touching story, I'm 100% positive Videojetman will do the bike proud and look forward to hearing about its progress and final outcome all for a very worthy cause.

If Videojetman posts a list of 'wanted parts' to help complete this build I'm sure there is an abundance of parts that fellow RB'ers including myself can help out with.

:D

Jussa :)

i am attending the funeral of sue ridley tomorrow.
she passed away through cancer.
it will be a fitting tribute to arrange a ride in memory of sue ridley.
and i'm sure if i need any parts retrobikers will be glad to help.
my plans are to devote this bike to raising money.

alison, your generosity will not be forgotten.

Jussa":1feuqulh said:
Great Karma Alison, and a touching story, I'm 100% positive Videojetman will do the bike proud and look forward to hearing about its progress and final outcome all for a very worthy cause.

If Videojetman posts a list of 'wanted parts' to help complete this build I'm sure there is an abundance of parts that fellow RB'ers including myself can help out with.

Indeed...

.... and it sounds like there's a video / picture diary thread in the making there!

Jussa":20923a5w said:

Thanks :) I do have a bit of a connection with the MOD as, as some on here know, embarrassingly proud mum :oops: , my oldest boy is a Royal Marine.

All the best in your and your wife's coast to coast ride Jussa

I have every faith in videojetman and am pleased that this bike will see many a charity ride :) Even though he is only 8 Isaac took his choosing responsibility very seriously :)

Thanks guys.

Alison

just spent some time putting the bike together.
just needs some cables & a chain.
this will be mainly used on the road.

Attachments

• IMG_5569.JPG
    IMG_5569.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5570.JPG
    IMG_5570.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 131
Re: If I were to Offer the ultimate Free, what?

videojetman":2acmhrm8 said:
and i would always consider the bike yours if you ever wanted to take ownership of it again.

I just wanted to add the bike is all yours, all I request is to lover her, which I have no doubts you will :D

Alison

Back