Colnago Master Olympic build thread, and request for advice

Re: Colnago Master Olympic build thread, and request for adv

Thank you. It really is a wonderful thing to see every time I open the door to my shed!! :)

Such a minor dilemma, but I am about to buy a silicon case for my Garmin.

I realise it's one of the the most 'non-period correct' things for this bike, but I'm putting in on anyway.

The simple question is... White or Blue?
gms039.jpg

kiwifraser":g0crfkev said:

hhhmmm .... white, no blue, no white, no blue, no .... argh :)

After too much time looking at the pictures for such a small thing, I've just ordered White from Wiggle.

Just read the whole thread, very exciting prospects! I think the Colnago Super could do with a Super Record campag build. Classic and period correct, also an Eroica eligible machine.

That colnago looks mint!!

Think I got outbid on a Colnago headset you had on ebay.. Well least I bumped it up to 48+ !!

ChrisKona":46ddwkcj said:
That colnago looks mint!!

Think I got outbid on a Colnago headset you had on ebay.. Well least I bumped it up to 48+ !!

That headset ended up being sent to the winner in Singapore! Of all the things I had listed, 50% went to the UK, and the remaining 50% included Thailand, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and USA.

Thread revival! After years in storage, I've decided to put the Colnago Master Olympic, and Burner Styler up for sale. I figure eBay is likely the best option, but thought I'd check here first.

I guess around £1000- £1200 for the Colnago, and £300 for the BMX. Does that sound realistic or optimistic?

Thread revival! After years in storage, I've decided to put the Colnago Master Olympic, and Burner Styler up for sale. I figure eBay is likely the best option, but thought I'd check here first.

I guess around £1000- £1200 for the Colnago, and £300 for the BMX. Does that sound realistic or optimistic?
Think the BMX will be worth loads more 👍

Back