Free School Meals

videojetman":1k6lfvuy said:
the estate i live on has roughly 8 - 10 households i know of who live this lazy lifestyle.
and on other estates around my area i know people who relate the same sorry story.
you can pick holes in my account, go ahead, i'm only stating the obvious. there is no predjudice to my accounts.
i'm sure if we discussed this face to face you may see things differently. and i would most certainly see things differently.
i don't see any point responding to your posts. lets just agree to differ.

Roughly 8 to 10? Err? So is that two that you don't know? Or are you just totally guessing?

Is that 8 (or 10) out of how many houses? What % does it become "Rife"?

Have you actually done some spying, put real effort in to find out if they're really Dole Scum? Because you're not even sure when it comes to counting to 10!

This is what I said. Keeping your "truths" vague, letting them flex and wiggle, so they can jump out of the way of oncoming scrutiny.

If you're so certain in what you believe, you wouldn't need to stick your fingers in your ears and "agree to disagree". The only thing "agree to disagree" does is shield your dogma from anything that could shatter it.

Well, come on.

If you're so certain, prove it. Unambiguous, irrefutable, proven facts.

When stuff is true, it's easy.

Bats":1bkwu7es said:
Well, come on.

i can introduce you to some if you like.
if you want proof, just come to where i live.
but i don't have any documentation to back up my claims.
and thinking about it it was actually 12 households that i know of. not 8 top 10 like i estimated.
have a nice evening now.

Luxury lifestyles on £71 per week. :shock: :LOL:
Another one spends all his time listening to the government propaganda and lapping it up.
I spent a long time unemployed and being pushed pillar to post. Put on one benefit after another to align me with whatever political decision they had come up with at the time.
Every one who was forced to go on sickness benefit were doing so not from some dodgy doctor filling in any details suggested to them but because the tories discovered that people on sickness benefit arent included in the figures, so they were forced to go onto this benefit
Do you honestly believe the claimant has had any say in anything to do with the benefit theyre on?
Every letter they send you contains- Failure to comply will result in the suspension of benefits.
You do what youre told to do. you go where youre told to go and you (or whoever) is on the benefit they have been allocated

Unemployment costs less to the population that you think and unscrupulousness behaviour accounts for .75% of the total spent. The staff themselves lose a large percentage due to errors that they themselves make so you would think the emphasis would be on the staff but no, best target the poorest ,weakest in our society to blame for all the ills of our economy.
I have aspergers. For the majority of my time i have been put on this minimum and ill tell you for fact. To live on it is to shorten your life and complicate your health.
Its only after i contacted the lawyers of the asperger society that i finally was put on the rate i was supposed to be on and no longer part of the political manipulation

Luxury lifestyles eh?? I mean you couldnt make up this level of propaganda. Well the government do and most of the dumbasses lap it up.

who voted the Nazis into power?

You did. With gusto.
The people that worked all their lives andpaid their taxes till they finally retire on whatever pot theyve created for themselves- Now these people are scroungers
The disabled where in a civilized society would expect to be looked after and kept safe.
SCROUNGERS !

The only problem we have is a dumb population being fed lies by the government propaganda machine.

They went to Europe to fight to protect the bonuses of the bankers who helped cause this economic tragedy. Lord Mandelson .Remember him ?
What is he doing at present. what has he been asked to do? Declare his interests in a power company. Why would a politician be working for a power company? Oh yes. As a lobbyist in their employment.

Business leaders
Millions of pounds
Corruption
Tories
**Words often seen together in the same sentence.

How many in Government have been jailed for corruption? How many business men of the type that talk in millions and billions of pounds are in prison around the world.
No problem doing that here but there are plenty of these people in american jails that used to be on £5m a year and jailed for corruption.

I think many of you should stop listening to the people who have had a hand in this economic failure, and not the poorest and weakest in our society.

videojetman":1h3jl1ap said:
i can introduce you to some if you like.
if you want proof, just come to where i live.
but i don't have any documentation to back up my claims.
and thinking about it it was actually 12 households that i know of. not 8 top 10 like i estimated.
have a nice evening now.

Aye, you don't have any stats or hard data to back up your claims... Quite the opposite.

And your survey, with a whole 1 participant, just went from "8 - 10" to 12. That's an amazing 33.3% (one third) margin of error! Clearly your anecdotes are reliable. :roll:

dyna-ti":yd4b36y4 said:
You did. With gusto.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Koupe":23btu7h9 said:
dyna-ti":23btu7h9 said:
You did. With gusto.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

The magic of Godwins law is that legitimate comparisons are exempt.

Both 30's germany and present day britain are full of numpties who love taking the easy option, happily internalising the hateful rhetoric of the news media because it gives them someone to blame and doesn't require them to think or ask questions.

You'll notice the common narrative is to get mad about benefits, when our problems actually stem from banking trashing the economy. Who set our economy dependant on The City giving out loads of loans, and mortgages for ever more overpriced houses? It's no bloody coincidence that the bubble burst the same time the recession started. Brilliant plan though, dodge all the blame by getting everyone worked up about benefits instead!

Scapegoating is a very old tactic. The key difference here is that those gaining from it are not fascists but neoliberals.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nazis did their ethnic cleansing, not because they actually believed in "race", or any of that nonsense, but to reshape the german culture into what they wanted it to be. They didn't like how people in the street would smile and say hello. They didn't like how they would help each other out, or give to charitable causes or any of that. The very idea of looking out for your fellow man was repulsive to them.

So they set about doing away with it. Just got to convince the majority that a certain group is "no good", or lesser, or a scrounger. Start showing up on telly and in the papers with news of how you're going to tackle the problem of "those people". Doesn't matter that nobody knew about a problem with "those people", they control the narrative, nobody will interrupt. Keep pushing the idea that "those people" are "scroungers" over and over, and when it sticks, keep doing it. Most people will believe anything they read, if it's from somewhere they think is authoritative.

There you go, you've just sliced compassion and care for your fellow man out of a chunk of the population. Turned them into right nasty shits. Actual reform of the common culture! Very slow but a start. Soon you'll have them as nasty and evil as you are.

The main difference here, is that it's a much slower burn. They lack the life experiences and the furious, insane anger it put inside Hiter. They don't want people dead because that's just Not Very British, no, that wouldn't do at all. They don't dream of a glorious master race.

No, their ideal is the past, not some fascist future. Back when the dirty paupers kept their hands off their wealth. When if one of them was homeless you could just point him to a workhouse.

Of course, you can't get away with Laissez-faire like that. Too many laws saying you can't work 12 hours non stop, and anyways they shut the mines to spite union workers already.

No, instead they'd rather you worked 40 hours a week in tesco, unpaid. And if you moan, you've always the "choice" of having all your welfare stopped and starving to death.

Bats":103umjh4 said:

It's not. See this...

Bats":103umjh4 said:
Is only accounting for known fraud, otherwise how could they record it? If the DWP are finding 0.7% I think we can safely say the true amount is somewhat greater. Although how much nobody knows.

So your 'truth' isn't really the truth at all.

Back