olmo giro steel road frame for sale

kenster

Retro Guru
As per the title I'm possibly looking to sell my fantastic condition olmo giro frame. dedacciai tubing I believe the frame us a late 90's. I'm looking to possibly sell to ideally get a 54.the frame is 56 and fine for me but if like a slightly smaller frame if possible. Centre of bb to top of seat tube is 56, top tube is 55cm. I have read some reviews and feel like olmo gets a bit of a hard time. I've had previous olmos and Fi then all to be great bikes. I have know idea what is worth,if anyone can share their thoughts if be grateful.kinda don't want to put an unrealistic price on it. The frame has lugs for guards front and back. I'll put £150 £165 posted considering the condition if I'm miles of let me know thanks Jon pic link below
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/i48e8q3wkjy7yva/PspGbgQ8Pa

I would have put that at older than late 90,s .nearly everything was tig welded or alu by then.that looks to have some nice lug work

Thanks I will take some more detailed pics later. I had thought I might be out on the late 90's. Likely then I guess late 80'$ but would of t thought early 90's. Bike had hardly been risen since new. The lugs and the spray look great. I may have over priced it based on some peoples views but I find it hard to believe its worth much less of at all.cheers Jon

Thanks guys I do appreciate your thoughts. I'll just keep it if no go but would like a but if cycling history if I can get the funds together

Bump and update.
I had reduced this but not on this original post. I'm asking a mere £100 for this now collected including a silky bottom bracket and a seat post. Would do it for £122 posted via paisley freight.
Any questions please ask I honestly believe this is a great little deal the frame us an early nineties and is in fantastic condition.

kenster":gr42jeoo said:
Bump and update.
I had reduced this but not on this original post. I'm asking a mere £100 for this now collected including a silky bottom bracket and a seat post. Would do it for £122 posted via paisley freight.
Any questions please ask I honestly believe this is a great little deal the frame us an early nineties and is in fantastic condition.

It is a year 1999 model, not early 90's. I had the same bike. Not EVERY manufacturer dropped thier lugged steel models when aluminium became the boom.

Back