Show us what you did today, thread

old_coyote_pedaller":2kavhg90 said:
It does look a bit weird in those photies, especially the 2nd one. :?
And yer right, it's a cut and shut, rear arm from Jekyll, frame from Super V and feck knows what the Lefty is off. ;)

I think a bike can reflect its owners personality :shock:

RobMac":23hdp6qk said:
old_coyote_pedaller":23hdp6qk said:
It does look a bit weird in those photies, especially the 2nd one. :?
And yer right, it's a cut and shut, rear arm from Jekyll, frame from Super V and feck knows what the Lefty is off. ;)

I think a bike can reflect its owners personality :shock:

Fack yoo wi the blunt end o a ragman's trumpet. :LOL:

Jamie, thanks, it's the only thing that's cool aboot me though. :roll:

Bored last weekend so i stripped and repainted the road bike :) , cabled it up today, turned out no too bad.

D94Du6il.jpg

5xthgELl.jpg

NHzEY2ll.jpg

Oot for a quick birl before the sun says 'ta-ta' for the year. Been a great weekend, Friday night ride with Keith and OCP, a welcome return to Glentress with Velo, Keith and his pals on the Saturday (although we did have more than our fair share of injuries), and then a bit of single-speeding today on the local trails.

Mavis Bank exXxtreme-ly green lane DH
DSCF9124_stitch.jpg

Public Right of Way - Lochgreen Road to Slamannan Road
DSCF9119.JPG

Callendar Park's rooty 'Skyline' trail - well, it is slightly elevated
DSCF9131.JPG

Magic weekend of riding, even managed to interrupt a young couple having at it in the 'style of the dug' in what they thought was a quiet corner of Callendar Park. ' I Hope that condom is bio-degradeable!', I didn't shout, because I didn't think of it until much later.

:LOL: :D good stuff! I'd read there was an injury at GT, everyone okay I take it?

zigzag":3rv7qjp1 said:
even managed to interrupt a young couple having at it in the 'style of the dug' in what they thought was a quiet corner of Callendar Park. ' I Hope that condom is bio-degradeable!', I didn't shout, because I didn't think of it until much later.

Jeezo - an I'm possibly moving to Falkirk. Dunno if I can take the pace of life there :shock:

Back