My Coral Reef Klein !! Finally Finished !!

Ha ha .. Not a bad idea Slim !!

Did used to spray cars years ago allthough I still bow to the standards of Gary Kleins painters!! Not too sure bout the linear on a car mind !!!

Did have thoughts about painting my ZX7R in some Klein colours though.. Storm colours of course !

How do u find the Porker? Was that a random purchase or something youve been lusting after for a while? Nice model too - one of my fave shapes.

Aahhh. Where do I start !!

Ive a building firm for my work so I had some pocket money which Mr.Gordon Brown need not know about, which needed spending! And yes, I have wanted one of these for years! Its the Turbo body minus the turbo basically! Bit of a shame as it does lack speed a little, if your used to fast cars, but it more than makes up for it just for sheer looks and drive!

Heavy steering, which dont centre well! Heavy clutch! Brakes which work bloody well but you have to push damn hard ! All the sorts of things you expect from a drfivers car !!

Looked for ages and test drove lots of cars! Exige's, Cerbera's, and Merc E55's to name but a few, but even though by far not the quickest, this was just so much fun to drive! It needs a lot a taming in the wet !!!

Best big buy I ever made ! !

delboy009":1jicpt8g said:
Finally its ready to be ridden! And just in time for some winter mud by the looks of things !! Let me know what you think guys ?? Sorry its been a while since logging on !!

p.s couldnt help but to have my other new baby in the background of the pic !! Boys and there toys !!

Del ;)
Almost looks like a Porshce wheel in a Klein. ow you have to get the Porsche painted in the night storm. :D
oh and about the brakes, just get Magura's on the Porsche. hahaha!
And the Klein... Great!

Back