Booze, taste, society, conditioning...

Fish remains go in the burner. Job done. Shame to miss out on such a rich source of nourishment for a little inconvenience! I am generally veggie, apart from fish and game. Don't think I could ever give up on fish again.

highlandsflyer":1l1iax9j said:
Fish remains go in the burner. Job done. Shame to miss out on such a rich source of nourishment for a little inconvenience! I am generally veggie, apart from fish and game. Don't think I could ever give up on fish again.

I have always been disappointing, to be honest, that it is so inedible to me because, as you say, it is such a rich source of nourishment. But I still have beef, pork, lamb and chicken, not to mention vegetables and pulses.

Alison

lumos2000":2iecjwhk said:
funny thing, I never liked red wine until I had my tongue pierced, never worked out why
Richard Hammond never liked celery until his accident, I was never afraid of heights until I had one, no height experience that did it, tis funny how the world works :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":18drbw6d said:
do you think ladies should be ladies and drink drinks in delicate glasses.
Yes. And do a whole host of other things only ladies should do, including but in no way limited to wearing skirts, make-up, swal... I'll stop there.

highlandsflyer":18drbw6d said:
I am generally veggie, apart from fish and game.
Is that the foodie version of bisexual?

Isaac_AG":3n914pw4 said:
Richard Hammond...

I can't think of Richard Hammond, now, without remembering Frankie on form...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7CPqZO_IDU[/youtube]

technodup":25208bzv said:
Isaac_AG":25208bzv said:
do you think ladies should be ladies and drink drinks in delicate glasses.
Yes. And do a whole host of other things only ladies should do, including but in no way limited to wearing skirts, make-up, swal... I'll stop there.

highlandsflyer":25208bzv said:
I am generally veggie, apart from fish and game.
Is that the foodie version of bisexual?

Make up? just hiding imperfections, next they'll be wanting surgery :roll: being a woman is about being an equal to all humans, be it buying make up, and men do this, or being a director of the universe even drinking pints, we are as one.

Alison

Isaac_AG":3uc7hqbp said:
even drinking pints, we are as one.
I assume women drinking pints are lesbians. And I think the same about women in trainers.

I'm single and there's a lot of lesbians around.

technodup":1fxgmssk said:
Isaac_AG":1fxgmssk said:
even drinking pints, we are as one.
I assume women drinking pints are lesbians. And I think the same about women in trainers.

I'm single and there's a lot of lesbians around.

:LOL: :LOL: Mmm maybe you should mix a bit :D Although i'd give Keira Knightley a go :D

Alison

Back