Tiny GT Avalanche(?) frame NOW SOLD THANKS!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Not sure about selling this but have another good GT now and my Zobop to build up so....

Original discussion about it here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247402

Frame ONLY completely bare of parts- £50 plus postage at cost. Add in parts to make a package if needed, for instance with good UN54 113 BB, seat post clamp and cheap post - £60. Add a brand new £30 Tange headset in black - £70. And so on....have front mech to fit, stems, bars, etc, plus a set of Indy SL's (add to frame for another £35)

:cool:

Attachments

• GT plus various 011.JPG
    GT plus various 011.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 431
Re: Tiny GT Avalanche(?) frame plus parts package if needed

Very interesting! I have tried to find out from the catalogues, but what would you estimate would be the horizontal toptube length?
Thanks!

Did measure it the other day but can't remember! :facepalm: I'll check later but I think it was about 20 1/2"...

Have had a PM from a member in Germany very interested in this but I think we are going to find the postage is very expensive, I will try and get a quote later, but if there are any UK members interested I would prefer to post in the UK.

Would You take any swaps on the Indy? I have a Judy coming This way for 20gbp postage, so that would also Be possible To ship It for. Maybe i can offer You anything so i can make It interesting To You.

greetz paul

Only want to sell the Indy's for that price if they can go with the frame Paul, ie in the same box.

Right, here's the situation as of now - waiting on two replies to PM's that I have answered, but postage outside of the UK even to Europe looks to be quite expensive, so unless you are UK based or have a UK address this can be sent to, I think I am going to say UK post only again.

TT length, centre seat tube to centre headtube is 51cms, just over 20"....

Back