Show us your Salsa ala carte's and everything Salsa.

Jelly Bean Alla Carte's were just so cool when I was young. Only beaten in the cool league by an aquafade Yo Eddy in my teenage mind. :cool: :cool: :cool:

image_zps3128170e.jpg

image_zps98d88df7.jpg

:D I haven't been bold enough to wear it yet. :shock:

brocklanders023":355xpbdv said:
Jelly Bean Alla Carte's were just so cool when I was young. Only beaten in the cool league by an aquafade Yo Eddy in my teenage mind. :cool: :cool: :cool:

You are not wrong there bud. The Fats were uber cool bitd. For me at the time it was a choice between a car or a Fat and the bike won :LOL:

I have some original Salsa t shirts somewhere, if they haven't been eaten by moths by now.

M-Power":1h8x7j9r said:
brocklanders023":1h8x7j9r said:

You are not wrong there bud. The Fats were uber cool bitd. For me at the time it was a choice between a car or a Fat and the bike won :LOL:

I have some original Salsa t shirts somewhere, if they haven't been eaten by moths by now.

Pah, Fats are common as muck! Try searching for Fat Chance using the search function on this site and see what it comes up with. ;)

suburbanreuben":upg7wll7 said:
M-Power":upg7wll7 said:
brocklanders023":upg7wll7 said:

Pah, Fats are common as muck! Try searching for Fat Chance using the search function on this site and see what it comes up with. ;)

What about rare Fats ? I geddit... Its all about cool uber rare bikes :cool:

Back