The Polish Panto Butcher discovers coloured Tipex

And I propose to you two tools. One of the other culture for "knockout" in the head

Attachments

• LawBookGavelLong.jpg
    LawBookGavelLong.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 472
Polish Butcher":1o5dtk46 said:
And I propose to you two tools. One of the other culture for "knockout" in the head

:LOL: :LOL:

I got culture ;) Heres some of my Butchery

Oddly enough, i made one of those gavel hammers(and something to strike it on out of the same timber) for a lawyer i know, gift type thing.

Attachments

• DSCF3500 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3500 (Medium).JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 460
My father used to do such pieces of furniture now he does not want to ... I have to get him to do a little to our new home
cool.

And one of mine. Two pieces of stainless. Paperweight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 413
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 413
Polish Butcher":1sjf062o said:
My father used to do such pieces of furniture now he does not want to ... I have to get him to do a little to our new home
cool.

Get him to make you a good strong front door. Its a good thing to make as it can be very personal, and he can include family references into it.

@HM Paperweight-
Tis very nice :D What did you cut it out with ?

Spark eroder. Hard bit was making the templates and getting the fit as you have to cut it oversize. I never want to see another ribbon of emery paper. Once assembled surface ground and the finish polished by draw filing (wrapped)

Can mill,turn,grind,weld,form, and obviously all the hand skills needed for one off work. Bit rusty after all these years i should think. Still have a woodturning lathe though.

One of my tool room apprentice pieces back in the day some 30 years ago. Another was a scale steam engine that the college group made from scratch. only thing we were supplied were rough cast wheels. Wish I had a pic of that. Still have the tool box i made!

We made some really lovely things for presentations and retirements etc.

Hence my disgust with the metal molestation.

This really boils my blood.......all the "justification" in the world, can't forgive what is going on here. I honestly thought the bits were done for a joke, or by a child chancer, when I first saw them on eBay.

We all love vintage/retro bikes on here......this idiot and his kind are rapidly diminishing the amount of useable spares, to keep our machines on the road for when we pass them on to the next custodian.

And they look crap.

I'd rather have a swift kick in the Jacobs.

Back