2011 msc f5 second repair fingers crossed again

Re: new project start

so, if it was in the hands of the bike shop, how on earth is it not their fault that the BB shell threads were screwed up?

They tried using the you must of put to heat in the frame welding it so he got a royal f@$k you on that one so lesson learnt and all the people I ride with will spread the word and will stay clear

Proofs for the decals arrived 20 quid to start from scratch bargain me thinks

Attachments

• received_m_mid_1380530839312_8cf220e48e8f9b3d27_0.jpeg
    received_m_mid_1380530839312_8cf220e48e8f9b3d27_0.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 410

Oh well had the dreaded phone call from wheelbase its not salvageable so it looks like its getting sent away for the expensive fix so all you followers will have to wait alittle longer

find a better bike shop or frame builder and have some italian threads cut in, you will probably have to use shimano road bottom bracket cups but it should work. have seen Royce do this to an old LTS frame a few years ago.

Its getting booked in at argos racing cycles to have a sleeve put in Italian thread idea isn't floating my boat its just masking the problem plus parts problems arise plus running road parts on a downhill bike hmmm are the parts different not sure but not wanting find out as am not a small person in any stretch of the imagination lol

right change of plans not going to argos now got it back from wheelbase tried both cups by hand slowly and nicely both went in and nipped up i think wheelbase werent wanting to commit to it as a successful repair but hell am going for it sick of waiting so decals in the post and on the hunt for new forks 888s me thinks oh and shims for the crank spindle will post pics when i get decals on oh and am an outcast of a FB group now that i said an independent bike shop ballsed it up it was a how dare you say that when they were clearly helping and why would you f!$king buy a cracked frame and weld it you warped it welding so its all your fault you know f$%k all and the shop knows everything and never makes a mistake and i didnt ask but when was gt85 considered and tapping paste ?

Back