Forks stems and the likes from a Sunn Urge un 99

Pablo

Retro Newbie
Hi Folks I've got a few Bits off a Sunn Urge Un 1999 that I no longer use or need.
Obsys Carbon forks 230mm steerer 1 1/8th decent condition but need servicing race and nut fitted £50 someone on here has contacted me already so he gets first refusal then they're anyones.
Also steel forks same size and length supplied with the Sunn but never fitted or used. A few very small blemishes from storage which will tcut out. £25

[URL=http://s264.photobucket.com/user/pablo76bucket/media/Bike%20bits/Photo0047_zpsb1b7453b.jpg.html]
Syncros cattlehead stem 130mm and skinny 560mm bars £25
Photo0053_zps53d2079a.jpg
[/URL]
May also be selling a very good condition Syncros Seat post 27.6 x 435 I think but I'll need to check. I'm in N/Ireland so delivery on all items would be in addition to the above prices. Prefer to do BACs type payments I'm not a paypal fan but would be happy to do it if that's the only option.
I'm getting it tight just now work wise just now and can only deal with any comms in the evening.
Hopefully someone can give them a lovely home.
Cheers
Paul.

Hi,
Can you tell me what the A to C measurement of the steel forks is and do they have disc brake tabs? I just can't quite tell from the photos.

Cheers, James.

Third in line for the rigids, if I may.... :facepalm:

EDIT: scratch that, just realised A2C is too short for what I need, bargain for someone though, GLWS.

Thanks for the interest guys I've taken note of who has first and second dibs etc. I've had a few pm's asking for delivery prices but no one has yet confirmed a sale so everythings still here. Just to confirm delivery to the mainland from N ireland is likely to be around the £12 mark and delivery to western Europe is around £17.50. These prices are on top of the asking prices of the items.
I'll keep you posted,
Cheers,
Paul

Back