Polish Panto Butcher returns Oh no! It's just awful

DrJo":2a4a7hdq said:
this is all a bit panto for me, i'm off to read some grown up threads... boom boom
A bit like the PB engraving! Its getting a little too deep now and eventually he will struggle to get out his plough lines.

Fair play, He's here and standing up for himself and has saved us from starting a new thread by kindly starting it for us.

BTW, I don't mean he's here, like in my kitchen here, but over there, you know... there, not here, but here as well. (is that one too many commas)

bugloss":2vu4z1xm said:
Fair play, He's here and standing up for himself and has saved us from starting a new thread by kindly starting it for us.

BTW, I don't mean he's here, like in my kitchen here, but over there, you know... there, not here, but here as well. (is that one too many commas)

He's behind you!

Ah, now it all starts to make sense. Our friend the butcher has become confused and taken his aesthetic inspiration from Panto. Hence the gaudy colours, dubious taste, wobbly handywork. It's all inspired by this:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 512
bugloss for you as much missed :)

Johnsqual
You know the more we get inspiration from your profession
Is that you? Are only colleague?

Attachments

• indeks.jpeg
    indeks.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 491
I missed you too, glad your back and hopefully have retained your sense of humour.

I like the boxes.

Back