The Dark Knight has risen! Black Klein Attitude, box fork.

Re: The Dark Knight has risen! Black Klein Attitude, box for

very nice!!! but you gonna keep that plastic thing behind the cassette?

I really like Klein's in black! Sweet!!!

If I could pick two Kleins to own it would have to be this one and Tigern's HLF version. They are both absolutely stung bikes and defnitely on my wish list.

good job and let me know if you ever want to move it on... :D :?

Your attention to detail is great. You have set those brakes up beautifully! Let us know how the ride goes? Enjoy!

I'm a sucker for black on black and think that the silver hubs look much better than the black ones would.
Also I would run silver chain rings just to set off the black crank from the frame.

Wow. I would have been tempted to go all black, with black XT hubs and black rims, but I like the silver. Well done!

Rode this to work on Tuesday, 18 mile round trip on the road and it's smooth. Being a medium which is a size up from my trusty old BF I found it much more comfortable and upright on the road and with the full width bars without bar ends it just felt right. Precise shifting and well set-up brakes all added to the overall quality ride, really pleased with the outcome of this, my first completed retro build, at last! :D

Well done mate. I can't believe this is your first!? Looks like i've got something to look forward to aswell? :)

Back