'93 Scott Team Racing IS FINISHED ! !

Re: '93 Scott Team Racing is reborn

Cheers Bart :LOL:
Yep I finally got wwwScott back from the paint shop . The photo doesn't do it justice though . It's more lime green than it looks . Will start to build it tomorrow night and get some pics as I do . Unfortunately , I don't have access to a computer with a memory card slot at work :facepalm: so will have to update the build at the weekend only . Any new builds going on in your shed mate ?
Mike

Mike Muz 67":2yr3r076 said:
Any new builds going on in your shed mate ?
Mike

Not much! Working on the 1991 Epic (almost finished) and will start with a 1998 M2 in mango some time soon...

Barts bike shed full of stuff then !
I have a 99 Gary Fisher Kaitai lined up after that :facepalm: No , I don't know why either :LOL:

Hi Mr U ,
Well , how long have you got ? Tried to put headset in, the cups were persuaded eventually . Tried to put back wheel in but the drop out was too small ! Work that one out ? Standard Shimano axle . Filed it out so it fitted . Then found out that seat post at 27.2 is to big . Need a 26.0 mm . Anyone out there have a silver Ritchey one ? Mike :roll:

Dear mr universe

The Superlite now has a thread.

Rgds

WWC

Hi all ,
Gonna update on Sunday when I can add pics . At present , has forks , wheels and a very shiny chainset . Brakes going on tonight along with mechs . Waiting for seatpost and stem . Will be able to finish off then . Well done WWC ( :evil: ) not many people can say they beat me :LOL: :roll:

Ha!

Imagine I started well before you though.

Protracted builds is all I know...

Funny you say that WWC . Got the frame back from painters a week ago , been collecting bits for it for around a month though . All parts are here or on their way now . Wanna get it done before :xmas-wink: :LOL:
Mike

Back