Cheap and cheerfull panniers

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Putting the feelers out for some rear panniers, cheap and cheerful please, as not 100% sure I will get on with them.

Planning on selling our second car and using the bike to commute/trips to supermarkets etc.

I am ok with some rough ones with some characterful battle scars.

:)

Ahhhh!

I have some in the shed of dread. If I remember right there actually not to bad.

I'll post some photo's, with a price inc P & P tonight.

Robbied196":2ptdm61k said:
Ahhhh!

I have some in the shed of dread. If I remember right there actually not to bad.

I'll post some photo's, with a price inc P & P tonight.

Thanks as long as they are of the cheap variety :)

I have a pair of Karrimor ones - PROPER Karrimor, before they made tat. They are great panniers, not too big. There's a nicely repaired hole in one, hence £25 including postage. I'll even throw in a hand-brazed steel rack!

I'm a bit late! I got roped into the local pub quiz tonight!

They are Haoerlang Sports panniers, black, one big pocket at the top, one big pocket each side with a slim side pocket and a small front pocket. Lots of zips and straps :) No rips, no tears, apart from the dust they don't look to have been used much.

Say £15 plus post at cost, my scales have gone on the blink so not sure how much 1st or 2nd class at the mo. If you're interested send me a PM.

If the photos are fuzzy its beer wobble :)

chris667":2le58j62 said:
I have a pair of Karrimor ones - PROPER Karrimor, before they made tat. They are great panniers, not too big. There's a nicely repaired hole in one, hence £25 including postage. I'll even throw in a hand-brazed steel rack!

Thanks for the kind offer with the rack too, but I am now sorted - cheers !!

Back