Dura ace 7700 groupset - SOLD

Re: Dura ace 7700 groupset

ForestHill":9ti2sw71 said:
Just FYI guys, I have expressed an interest, just waiting for OP to check the lever with a mech.

Whatever happens I'm still interested in the mech, cranks and cassette.

Oh... If you still want a DA7700 chainset I still have this one I put aside for you that you were going to collect from me back in July

Oh shit! Sorry, life got pretty complicated in July for a while! Sorry man, do you have a BB? Or OP? I'm after an English thread.

Not sure what an OP is. I have a whole group here, I'm also thinking of selling. The RH shifter is an unused ultegra 9spd 6500 but the rest of the group is all there and all DA7700 except the cassette which is NIB tiagra and the chain is HG. All in good nick, if there's interest in splitting I'll start another thread

OP - Original poster.

I've got an Ultegra 6500 shifter/mech set up at the moment but could do with sorting out my chainline (7403 BBs are a bugger to find).

I would take a chainset and rear mech off you possibly.

Sorry again about July!

ForestHill":56ucofln said:
OP - Original poster.

I've got an Ultegra 6500 shifter/mech set up at the moment but could do with sorting out my chainline (7403 BBs are a bugger to find).

I would take a chainset and rear mech off you possibly.

Sorry again about July!

Ok I'll get some pics up of the whole lot and see who's interested in what. I'll give you first reserve on the chainset and mech... as long as you don't do a vanishing act again this time ;)

Thanks man. I'm here, got money in my paypal ready to go!

Still after a bottom bracket if anyone has one (105 or ultegra would also be fine).

I'm ever so sorry Forest but I'm going to pass, I'm keeping an eye on the weight of this build and these wheels aren't as light as they look. Rock solid, roll brilliantly though but not for this build unfortunately....

Apologies again

Back