1994 Specialized FSR Frame ( Olive Green )

andyfloyd82

Retro Guru
Bought this frame with the intention of building it but its a little bit too small for me. It is in pretty good shape there are some paint chips here and there but overall its in top shape. This frame is designed to run Vbrakes only...the original Canti Hanger is now gone from the rear swingarm. The rear end has been rebuilt with all new bushings, has the RST coil shock with does still work as well. Has the Direct Drive Tange Prestige front triangle and aluminum Rear. I am in the US but I will ship to Europe for an extra fee. I would prefer to keep it US shipping though.

Looking to get 150USD + Shipping costs. This is a rare frame and a more rare color. Thanks for looking!!

IMAG0957_zpse672f03d.jpg

IMAG0958_zps1c1c5a73.jpg

IMAG0960_zpsf2c5c4b2.jpg

stumpjumper1990":2z6d0ky9 said:
Interested, but I fear it is too small for me too....

What size is it?

I honestly am not sure what size it is, I will have to measure the top tube and seat tube and get back to you on this.

I_am_Will":3kz5k35q said:
It should be 19 inch (c-t) :D

It is a 19" seattube and a 21" toptube, going by Specialized's sizing chart its a 16.5 frame size. Little on the smaller side but showing seatpost is an artform. :mrgreen:

Previous owner of this frame here. Let me help you with size - original sales receipt shows it as an 18".

Back