the gibblekings ride.

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
this is my heap.built over 2 years completely off ebay from all over the world whilst recuperating from ankle injury(got ou the work van .silocated ankle .tore ligaments.went ow(a lot).ankle goes the size its not supposed to with various colours attached.cant wear rig boots.stop work.put foot up.get better .hmm im bored i know ill do a project without actually moving.hence bike.the frame cost 35 quid inc post so got a good deal as its new.the rest is mainly second hand .hope you like it.

Attachments

• 09-06-08_1338.jpg
    09-06-08_1338.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 830
  • 09-06-08_1339.jpg
    09-06-08_1339.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 830
  • 09-06-08_1341.jpg
    09-06-08_1341.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 830
oh by the way the thumbshifters were a git to aquire as xt thumbies on ebay were costing a small fortune.the sutour ones i fitted i got new for 30 quid from germany,i may get rid of the barends tho as i prefer red (sigh sad colour co ordinating git that i am).the saddle was a sdg for 6 quid inc post,the rear durace rear cost me 45 in post from california...

you can`t have risers and have bar ends,they`ll all tell you off :LOL:

nice bike chap,i`ve f**ked my anke as well,ligements etc but still riding

as further impeachement of my history i fitted michelin 2.0 slicks on my sanandreas lt and a road block.....oh boy did i get stick from my friends....my excuse was it made it safer riding to the coffee shop on the seafront....tsk its just so hard to please everyone :D :D

Back