Dura ace 7700 groupset - SOLD

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
Now sold, thanks.

Chainset - 175mm, good condition. Some marks on the lacquer and scratches on the ends but nothing too drastic. Logo's fine. Chainrings are from an Ultegra chainset. 53/39 and in decent condition. Self extracting bolts included.

Shifters - Cosmetics not too bad. Lacquer going on smaller levers and scrape marks at top of levers. I have been told the LH lever sticks a bit but not used them myself. Seems to ratchet ok off the bike. There seems to be a small plastic plate/cover missing from inside the LH lever, not sure what it does (see pic)

Brakes - calipers in excellent, virtually unmarked condition. Fitted with non standard pads and holders.

Front mech - small portion of chrome lifted on outer plate.

Rear mech - Decent scrape on it but aside from that, looks good. Flash on camera makes scratches look worse than they are.

Bottom bracket - Choice of either english or italian threaded, both decent condition.

Cassette - Ultegra 12-25. Virtually new condition. Will include chain that was used with it but that needs a good scrub.

Ideally looking to sell as one lot for £210 delivered, or £200 pick up from Birmingham B27.

dacset_zps1d65ac15.jpg

dashift1_zpsc1055712.jpg

dashift2_zpsdb5be9ea.jpg

dashift3_zps835421bb.jpg

brakes_zps2ad417e3.jpg

frmech_zpsd2160dca.jpg

rrmech_zps75b40c86.jpg

dabb_zpsc7c8fc4f.jpg

ultcas_zps63dd9552.jpg

Re: Dura ace 7700 groupset

Any interest if splitting? Posted prices as follows.

Brakes - £55
fr & rr mechs - £45
shifters - £50
chainset + either bb - £45
cassette + chain - £20

I'm interested in this stuff but I already have 2 DA7700 groups in different conditions, let me check what I have here and I'll get back to you, might be interested in split. I'll be in touch by the weekend.

Cheers

Just FYI guys, I have expressed an interest, just waiting for OP to check the lever with a mech.

Whatever happens I'm still interested in the mech, cranks and cassette.

The cassette is Ultegra as mentioned in the description.

The groupset is now sold as a whole to gred as that is the way I preferred to sell it.

Thanks for the interest.

Back