leaving feedback.

I like to know whether people are happy with stuff that I've sold them - either by posting in my fb thread or with a PM. In fact, if I don't hear anything, I tend to imagine that they're not happy, which is mildly annoying (and probably a bit paranoid).

I've put a little reminder in my signature :D

I always try to leave feedback if the person has a feedback thread. If anyone is reading this and thinking "hang on a minute, he bought/sold something and hasn't left any feedback for me", then let me know and I will!

I think the feedback thread is a great idea. As has been said above, it takes 2 minutes to do and doesn't cost anything to do it, so why wouldn't you? It makes RB a much better place to trade if people can see who they're going to be dealing with.

I reckon the whole feedback system relies on people being prepared to give an honest account of transactions.

Does anyone think it is cool to get screwed over and just sit waiting to read about the next person it happened to?

WD Pro":1fpae8du said:
RobMac":1fpae8du said:
In recent months Ive just about given up on "Feedback" as most of my purchases Ive made
have received NO feedback even though I'd left the seller feedback, Ive even been 'asked'
to leave feedback (which I did) and in return receive nothing back. Some of the worst culprits
have been long established site members.

:x

Some of my worst dealings on here have been from long established site members ...

WD :D

Ditto^

I think we should have a thread; "These members haven't bothered to leave feedback..." :xmas-wink:

a. when I paid the asking price 30 seconds after being given their PP details.

b. I discounted the item as asked, wrapped it in gold leaf, sent it 1st class recorded the same day, bundled in a couple of extra goodies and still you couldn't be bothered to:

1. let me know it'd come
2. leave me any feedback.

I leave feedback, let the seller know its arrived and a :D

It costs nothing.

Barneyballbags":3w454qdn said:
I've put a little reminder in my signature :D

I always try to leave feedback if the person has a feedback thread. If anyone is reading this and thinking "hang on a minute, he bought/sold something and hasn't left any feedback for me", then let me know and I will!

I think the feedback thread is a great idea. As has been said above, it takes 2 minutes to do and doesn't cost anything to do it, so why wouldn't you? It makes RB a much better place to trade if people can see who they're going to be dealing with.

I better go back and see if I bought anything from you :oops: :)

Back