Show us what you did today, thread

:D :LOL: mistakenly clicked on page1 of this thread, we did talk some shoite.

I still cant get over the angle of that post Alex. It has to be really unsafe and at risk of snapping :?

The constant talk must be a Scottish thing. Its either talk or the big swords :LOL:

dyna-ti":2s52wlwa said:
I still cant get over the angle of that post Alex. It has to be really unsafe and at risk of snapping :?

The constant talk must be a Scottish thing. Its either talk or the big swords :LOL:

the bikes on a wee slant so it looks worse :LOL: been riding it for 13 years like this without any issues .

Went up to top of Benarty Hill this afternoon, was hoping to get a bird's eye view to see how they were getting on with the track round the loch but it didnae happen.

DSC00390_zps40889afc.jpg

DSC00391_zpscf18950e.jpg

It wis a wee bit misty.

Followed a path/quadbike track up that starts roughly opposite the entrance to Benarty House, what a feckin slog, part of it goes straight up the hill. I was breathin oot ma erse. Got to trig point as you can see, then down footpath that ends up on the steps down to back road to Ballingry. Crossed over to Harran Hill Wood then down the wee DH track to Meedies road then hame tae find that the washing wis still no dry. Feckin Scotch mist. :roll:

Well I see your piont I suppose.
You can tell he's from Fife way as someones nicked half his forks :LOL:

and a bit of his seat tube...............or is that where it was liberated from its bike lock ;)

Jamie

It does look a bit weird in those photies, especially the 2nd one. :?
And yer right, it's a cut and shut, rear arm from Jekyll, frame from Super V and feck knows what the Lefty is off. ;)

Back