I'm going sober & smoke free...day 4.... 03/10/13

Re: I'm going sober...

Hmmm giving up booze and fags is a very inviting idea, especially with this hangover. I'll join in this affair methinks, and I'm sick of smoking it's a f**king ridiculous habit.

Way to go Steve, just ignore all the p*ss-taking fools who will think it's hilarious to try and make you fall off the wagon...

...you'll have so much more spare cash, and feel ten times better into the bargain! :cool:

Been thinking of cutting out the booze for a while. May join you! (currently at the docs for an appoinment to sort out my blood pressure). No guessing what I will be told, loose weight.

go for it, it can only be a good thing.
I gave up fags and started running and the more I ran the less I wanted to smoke (think forrest gump lol)
dont really drink, I got that out of my system in my 20,s
take a look at your peer group and think how smug you will feel this time next year when they are in the smoking shelter and struggling to walk up a flight of stairs. that feeling is natures way of patting you on the back :)

Good luck Steve, if you can do it for a month then quitting the fags altogether will be a piece of p*ss :)
It's good that you are both doing it at the same time as you can keep an eye on each other & give the support/distractions that you need to take your mind off it.

Good luck to you mate
I smoked for 16 years and smoked a lot. Never thought i would quit more through habit of having them rather than adiction. I got an e cig from totally wicked and it worked a treat. Pm me if you want and will tell you which to get as i tried a few before getting it right

Drinking i stopped when our daughter was born and never looked back

Back