M2 Stumpy

ozone1

Retro Guru
It was my birthday yesterday, :xmas-big-grin: so what better way to celebrate than to buy a 93 M2 Stumpjumper I recon :D

Sorry - rubbish pix until I get my sticky little fingers on it in a couple of weeks

Attachments

• 284330670.jpg
    284330670.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 703
  • 284330646.jpg
    284330646.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 703
That's what I recon will :D

After doing some research it looks like its a 93 Stumpjumper FS! or though it I can't confirm that until I get my hands on it :(

Now thats a proper birthday present :D
Looks interesting , bet your gagging to get at it lol !

Cheers Paul

LoL yeah mate gagging is an understatment :D , I had a 93 SWORKS in black as my first race bike in 94 so can't wait to get this tickled up and on the trail and see how she goes, by the look of the scripts down tube decal this could be one of the first M2 stumpys

The SWORKS was black with SWORKS logo on the head tube and both sides of the seat tube, there were M2 decals at the end of the chain stay, and a large Specialized on the down tube in charcoal grey, full XTR, bloody nice bike, I'll see if I can find a pic

Yup, I remember them very well, I worked at a Spec. dealer BITD.... I drooled over the S-works bikes as we assembled them, but new I could never afford one. The Stumpy was as close as I was ever gonna get, and, to be honest.... It is pretty close.

J

I'm in a bit. Of a quandary whether to rebuild this as a red stumpy or as a black SWORKS rep of my old race bike, oh well I have a few weeks to decide while I wait for it, mine got stolen in 95 and I went into the lbs the next day and brought a Cannondale Delta V 600, great bike too but never rode as nice as the spesh

Back