Funk Pro Comp

nope, bought one from gumtree that was spotted in the auction/sale watch section. am getting the parts together and want to get the right size seatpost.

cant make up my mind on the handlebar to go for either,, oooh decisions decisions. I have an old ibis ti handlebar from my ibis but it doesnt feel right to use it on the alloy bike. answer taperlite's? hmmmm.

Taper or Hyperlites every time on a FUNK ... Got Hypers to go on both of mine :D

ti_pin_man":31spk3ug said:
cant make up my mind on the handlebar to go for either,, oooh decisions decisions. I have an old ibis ti handlebar from my ibis but it doesnt feel right to use it on the alloy bike. answer taperlite's? hmmmm.

Control tech going on mine Ant, sorry!

Got some spare hyperlites in silver I think.

:roll: there's always one :D

Anyway T-P-M bought that stars and stripes one....it doesn't need anything to make it any more blingy than it already is. :D

ratcapa":383vnd8h said:
Control tech going on mine Ant, sorry!

Got some spare hyperlites in silver I think.

yeah and i've managed to find a betsy stars and strips rear mech to go with it, found some red grip shifters to work with it, couldnt find any betsy shifters yet. The rest is looking good, mostly silver stuff as, like you say, it doesnt need much to bling it, indeed I half think the silver is my effort to tone it down! :) I ended up with some Manitou one forks which will look good. Need some cranks, wheels, handlebar, seatpost and then I'll put it together and do a proper build thread with pics.

thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. I actually have a kalloy seatpost at that size until something nicer comes along. Old ibis and funk seemingly used the same size. Cool.

might have to shim the front mech I have for it. Still in no rush. The chase for parts is fun.

Latest posts

Back