And today I did......

keithyr":2fdcnenn said:
Boring saddle colour though lol.

Ps you riding it at glentress next Sat?

Ah I know but CRC were all oot 'o' Neon Puke saddles :mrgreen:

Naw, the Pig with the forks on full Mickey Mouse mode :twisted:

PS. Then again I'll see how the Voodoo feels after its shake doon ride :?

Found out that one of my ebay LED lights wasn't working. The light worked with another battery so removed the heatshrink so I could check the individual 18650 cells, all OK.
Connected the battery pack to charger briefly, then connected to light which came on then almost immediately went out and wouldn't come back on till the battery pack had been once again reconnected to charger.
So it seems like the protection PCB on pack is faulty.
Anybody know to do to get it working or failing that where I could get a replacement PCB?

I've already bought a new battery pack plus a twin LED light, like the one kaiser posted about on here, from DX. :roll:

No point, it's around a year since I got the last one. Besides it costs as much in postage to send stuff back to China/Hongkong as buying a new one. I'm sure I'll find out how to fix it from MTBR forum or candlepower? forum. On the other hand maybe not, it's all electronic gibberish to me. If I can't hit it with tool number one I'm in trouble.

Had a short urban shake down run on the Voodoo this evening :shock:
Juicy 7's adequate (160mm) front 8.5/10, rear 6.6/10
Transmission M751 10/10, although it taking some getting used to push/pull triggers :?
Frame, arse end tight, unforgiving (ard as a wotsits heart) will experiment with tyre size/pressure
Speaking of which the tyres are going (£40 a pop as well :facepalm: )
Forks still needing set up but at least I can ride them now, strong, ridged, a mans fork :twisted:
Cockpit mmmmm still to cramped for me, 130mm stem with risers, I'll try rolling the bars forward in the stem
The Ti spoon feels more comfy than the one on the Pig (I think) is it the frame????? :shock:
Over all the frame feels ridged and strong no flex what so ever, put the boot in and it takes off like a crackheed on giro day :shock:

I'll get back again once its set up properly and ridden aff rod :twisted:

Back