info needed

Or a leaping Gazelle, here is the modernized version of the company's logo but still reminiscent...

Attachments

• 002501a966-Gazelle_logo1.jpg
    002501a966-Gazelle_logo1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 165
thanks for the info .now heres the next question,how old is it,is it worth restoring,and would it be worth anything when done, HB

Well the Super Record Kit is worth cleaning up if nothing else. The same kit would indicate one of Gazelle's top models either an AA or a AB. No guarantee though as people often would over upgrade bikes.

Restore? I would just do a detailed cleaning, including taking everything off the bike. Lube, grease and change the cables....

lewisfoto":2auhqqzd said:
Well the Super Record Kit is worth cleaning up if nothing else. The same kit would indicate one of Gazelle's top models either an AA or a AB. No guarantee though as people often would over upgrade bikes.

Restore? I would just do a detailed cleaning, including taking everything off the bike. Lube, grease and change the cables....

don't forget to add to that list....take it for a ride.

lewisfoto":3dcp1kdb said:

how do you find out if its a AA or AB anything else i should look for.

Latest posts

Back