99 Sunn Crosss SOLD

renaldo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this as a bit of a hack bike, but turns out I'm not really a hack bike kind of person :oops: Cosmetically its not the greatest but it rides OK, although if I was going to keep it I would give it a complete strip, service and rebuild.
The bike is a 99 Sunn Crosss with a Fuji double butted steel frame complete with the straight bladed cromo fork. Frame size is 45cm centre to top of seat tube, 56cm top tube centre to centre. The bike is pretty much original apart from the saddle and tyres - ESP 5.0 drive train, Avid 1.0 brakes, FSA cranks, Sachs Centera hubs on Sunn branded Rigida rims, and Sunn's own brand finishing kit.
Looking for £50 collected from Eastbourne area or central London. SOLD

Re: 99 Sunn Crosss

would you consider postage? I'm in Faversham, Kent but currently have no transport... and my university course starts tomorrow, so I'm likely to be horribly busy trying to remember how to be a student again!

bohngy":5iyy2b4z said:
would you consider postage? I'm in Faversham, Kent but currently have no transport... and my university course starts tomorrow, so I'm likely to be horribly busy trying to remember how to be a student again!

Sorry, but I really don't have the time at the moment to box it up and arrange a courier, so really looking for collection only at the mo

coomber":26wbw3qs said:
Bargain of the century if you are close enough to travel

Cheers coomber, I hoped it might tempt somebody into coming to get it. There's a great bike in there, it'd be really nice to see someone do it justice :)

i will have it if we can sort the problem of postage, box from halfords, some brown tape and ten minutes work, or if any kind retrobiker close enough will box and post.

This is a bloody bargain, I have a similar bike and have done some proper mountain biking on it.

I may be able to assist in pickup/delivery if anyone needs.

Back