Isle of Wight ride, sunday the 15th of september

But i hate my Doc. so never listen to him. The move should be complete Saturday. JUst depends on the weather

and i haven't seen some of you in ages So who knows :|

Augustus":t6hy35qc said:
What kind of a doctor advises against exercise?

one who wants good results from his tests on me. Dr Frankenstein. partnered with Dr. Jekyll :LOL:
Oh and plus i start a new job on Monday.

so, anyone else?

aim for 9.30am at the ferry terminal.

hopefully the weather will be ok, my phone says sunshine and showers, today here it has been dry all day

:D

yeah but everyone else flaked! :roll: i think they saw the weather and dropped their guts, shame as me and my mate adam got a good ride in and were back at the ferry terminal just before the rain started :D

no pics though, didn't see the point as no one had turned up except adam.

i was almost 'billy no mates'!! :(

jonnyboy666":2vrnsbvl said:
yeah but everyone else flaked! :roll: i think they saw the weather and dropped their guts, shame as me and my mate adam got a good ride in and were back at the ferry terminal just before the rain started :D

no pics though, didn't see the point as no one had turned up except adam.

i was almost 'billy no mates'!! :(

I would be up for another ride if you arrange one, even its there is little notice. Must get out more now I have working knees and have a working mountain bike :)

Sorry to hear that. At least you had a good ride though. I would have come but went to the Peaks that weekend. Will certainly try and make it next time. :D

Cheers- Chris.

Back