Araya cv 7 wheel

Yorkshire lad

Dirt Disciple
Hello!. Just collected a 1991 gt Karakoram and it needs a new front wheel. It has Araya cv 7's. I guess these are hard to find now?. Does anyone have one for sale or could recommend a good alternative?. Any help gratefully received.
Richard

Thank you Mark. I really only need one but I realise I might need to buy a pair to get what I need. The wheel is going to cost more than I paid for the bike!!

Why does it need replacing? I hope you're not looking at the braking surface and assuming that the quite obvious concavity is wear? They are supposed to be like that BTW

Thought I had one with suntour hub off a 91 cindercone somewhere in the cellar, only to find that I don't. Did find a Mavic 231 on a suntour xc pro hub that I had completely forgotten about. So thanks for making me look. :D

I have a front wheel from a 1991 Karakoram going free but I'm in Surrey. If you can figure out a way to get it, it's yours!

Thanks lads. GradeA, that's really kind of you mate, but I'm up North I'm afraid. Unless we can come to some postage arrangement?
Richard

Back