Frame swap: got a Zaskar and a red specimen, what you got?

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

I'm looking for a nice frame that I'd like to obtain through a swap against some I have lying around :) ..

➡️ I'D LIKE:
A retro (pre 9:cool: hardtail 18"-20" frame with a 1 1/8" head tube (the tube itself not much longer than 12cm) and preferably a 27.0mm post, though the latter is flexible.
Material does not really matter: alu, Ti, steel, .., and manufacturer doesn't really either.

➡️ I GOT:
An 18" polished Zaskar from 1996 with an 1 1/8" head tube, 27.0mm post :cool: .
p4pb10120541.jpg

p4pb10120543.jpg

A red alu frame of unknown making. It has an 1 1/4" head tube, 31.8mm seat tube. Seat tube length c-c 48cm, top tube c-c 54cm
p4pb9956895.jpg

p4pb9956899.jpg

Anyone got a frame (similar quality/condition as those above) that they'd be willing to swap :roll: ?
Inclusion of parts that match/fit a frame of interest into a swap can be discussed :) .

E.

Re: Frame swap: got a Zaskar and a red specimen, what you go

I don't have anything to swap, but if you sell the zaskar i'd be interested in buying it.

I have a late 90's I believe Cannondale F400 frame CAAD design, aluiminum. Dark Purple color.

I also have a 1994 Specialized FSR in Olive Green color. It is not a hardtail its FS but if you are interested I can send pics.

I have a 1993/4 (I can't remember which) Cannondale Killer V 900 in polished Aluminium I would like to swap for the Zaskar if you are interested?

Cheers and thanks for the offers guys!

Cannondale is not really my cup of tea I'm afraid though, so I will pass on these.

And it's a real pity that that Specialized frame is softtail, if it was the hardtail version, I would've fancied a swap, especially because of the color :).

So, thanks again, but no thanks...

E

Back