1986 Atala Special - 59cm

otherself

GT Fan
Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ATALA-SPECIAL ... 2582b7438f

$%28KGrHqFHJBUFIVwDWL+PBSNMQIhifg~~60_57.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now that's a classy looking frame.........Atala are so underrated. People generally think all they made were shoes (I wore Atala Sport shoes in the 70's).

Best of luck :)

Shaun

latman":2g1i6165 said:
Well , i liked it so much I made an offer ....

Good for you mate, I hope you win it. Atala's are underated. If it was a Colnago it would have a BIN 4x as much and would of been snapped up by now.

I have a lower end model Atala from 1987 w/columbus aelle tubing (without the pantographing seat stay caps and headlugs) and its a lovely ride indeed. ;)

4 offers all declined........ Frame has over BB cable guides so might be earlier than the add says. Shame it doesn't have the original forks.

Shaun

4 offers all declined........ Frame has over BB cable guides so might be earlier than the add says. Shame it doesn't have the original forks.

Shaun

on my screen it says 3 offers declined and mine is still "pending sellers response " ??

I have a little collection of Italian parts (Campag,Modolo,cinelli and GPM) ready for a nice frame to hang them on

I just received a counteroffer from Tamas in Hungary , hmm what to do now ( I originally offered $235 and he has counter offered $260)

I declined his offer , the non original fork and new respray means it may not even be SL tubing although it is very nice .

I don't want to be a dick, but I'm also Hungarian, and Atalas are pretty much sold around 100-140 gbp as COMPLETE BIKES.. Not to mention, that most of my fellow countrymen only see the pigeon flying, don't really care about whether the tubes are SL, TSX or "Aelle tretubi" (aka, gaspipe).

I wouldn't pay more than 50 pounds for the frame. With all the intl shipping, I don't see why would anyone want to have that frame.

Back