Show us your pace rc200 frames

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm planning on doing something with my rc200 frame because the anodizing is starting to look a bit tired.
But I'm unsure what route to go down?
Polished?
Reprinted? But what colour?
Looking for inspiration please, show us what you've got.

standard polished..........then silver brasso'd..........its still dirty from mayhem though currently lol

That looks nice for a standard finish, mine is a black anodised one, but want to do something the freshen it up, and I'm not a massive fan of black. My mate has been telling me to keep it original and try and clean it up, but I'm not convinced.
Here is my frame.

What about painting the frame, has anyone done this? What colours have people used? I was thinking maybe a light grey or a brown??

rare in black now tbh, but its your and do with it what YOU want. as long as its ridden and fairly period correct you cant go wrong

Mines going to get a good old powdercoat. Black is nice, they look good in it. But i'll go for a different colour. It was white painted, before that the nice red colour they came in.
I'm thinking blue, a deep blue, perhaps in the 'Williams' blue

It's currently sat on the other frame also waiting for a paint. Both waiting for me to decide on colours. Might just rattle can it up for a bit.

agree, keep it original...looks mint as an F1 :) I got mine as a yellow frame, off mustard which looked yuck, went to pink and then to white, check out my site below, by the way, what's your frame number?

Cheers…Rich

Well I'm starting to swing towards keeping it stock now, give it a good clean and polish up and see what it comes up like.
Am I ok to use a polish like autoglym or similar on anodised finish?
Il check my frame no. And post it up when I'm back at the garage.
I am also unsure on what front mech I can mount on the frame with it being square section?
What is everyone else using?

You'll need a bolt on front mech, I'm using a mavic, but Suntour, Shimano and Campagnolo all do them too :)

Not sure about autogleem, hopefully someone will be able to advise

Cheers

Rich

Back