Rossin Pursuit Build

TGR":1s6iayef said:
Matt,

Get the pics up!!!!

Re decals - if Mercian don't have suitable ones - contact Geoff Softly in Australia - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cyclomondo?_rdc=1

he will get you sorted very easily. Don't forget to consider getting the autograph made up!!!

Pics, pics, WE WANT PICS!!!

Richard

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got to say Nick at H Lloyd is the best bet for decals he can make up an exact match of the originals and his attention to detail is amazing

Great build and I'm enjoying following this. Question: in the B&W photos, there are some funky pedals with what looks like the Adidas Eddy Merckx shoes bolted on them. Anyone know what they are or are they something engineered a la Sputnik?

3ttt Moscow Handlebars for the Rossin have arrived! Going to give them a little clean up and polish a bit later. I like the gun metal colour to them, a few small scratches and clamp marks, but all in all I think they're great

9898622425_8c6ddb263f_c.jpg

9898616385_136d558109_c.jpg

9898609005_5532cdb518_c.jpg

9898600005_65c9a4a9bc_c.jpg

9898736773_2c60cb3e8c_c.jpg

I need to find some of these next -
$T2eC16RHJH0FG1IL1huUBR9(z5Kw6w~~60_12.JPG

Cheers,
Matt

Evening Matt,

The end plus were on ebay a while ago and sold for over £25!!! I had to avoid them, still kicking myself!!! The bars look great!!!

Have you the clamp sorted?

Richard

TGR":18wxfjk7 said:
Evening Matt,

The end plus were on ebay a while ago and sold for over £25!!! I had to avoid them, still kicking myself!!! The bars look great!!!

Have you the clamp sorted?

Richard

Ahhh if only the bars came quicker I would have searched for them then and got them! Clamp is going to be sorted in the next few weeks. I need to pop down to Bristol to see the guy who's doing it, and now we have the bars we can make sure they're a good fit!

Matt

Matt,

Great news - and good to see you are progressing - unlike me!!! LOL

Richard

Back