Retrobike Sports Casuals vs. MM08 Training Log

My training has just suffered its biggest blow yet . :?

My sister in law has just lended me her Nintendo Wii . :LOL:

I have conjunctivitis (sp?) and a sore throat. No riding this weekend. MrsMCK reckons I'm run down through overtraining :shock:

MadCowKev":3ul1rl5b said:
I have conjunctivitis (sp?) and a sore throat. No riding this weekend. MrsMCK reckons I'm run down through overtraining :shock:

Getting the excuses in early then Kev!!

:LOL:

Seriously though mate, rest up and have 3 or 4 days off the bike. I'm easing back now and trying to get a few early nights in.

MadCowKev":3hp0vord said:

What Mrs K means : if you did not spend so much time on your bikes , you d be fine . :LOL: :LOL:

Last week of normal training , next week commute will be on a geared bike to take it easy .

Wii is a bit of a problem regarding early nights . :oops:

Mrs Green rabbit was working at the weekend, so managed a good weekend ! ! ! Friday kicked off with a pleasant 30 miles in the evening on the road bike, stopping off for a shandy on the way home, Saturday kicked off at 5.30am with 20 miles, calling in at the pool for a swim on the way home followed by domestic duties, cooking, cleaning and attacking the honey do list. Got out again for another 20 in the evening and got home just in time to watch Dr Who. Sunday was a swim in the sea in the morning, more off the ‘Honey do’ list and a evening 40 on the road bike.

Away for work Monday and Wednesday but have the bike so Chicksands tonight.

TheGreenRabbit said:
Mrs Green rabbit was working at the weekend, so managed a good weekend ! ! ! Friday kicked off with a pleasant 30 miles in the evening on the road bike, stopping off for a shandy on the way home, Saturday kicked off at 5.30am with 20 miles, calling in at the pool for a swim on the way home followed by domestic duties, cooking, cleaning and attacking the honey do list. Got out again for another 20 in the evening and got home just in time to watch Dr Who. Sunday was a swim in the sea in the morning, more off the ‘Honey do’ list and a evening 40 on the road bike.
that's just showing off, do you realise how inadequate I feel... I've never managed to get up at 5.30 never mind do physical exercise at that time.

The Ken":1370y60x said:
TheGreenRabbit":1370y60x said:
that's just showing off, do you realise how inadequate I feel... I've never managed to get up at 5.30 never mind do physical exercise at that time.

I get up at that time for work a couple of time sa week, so i figured one more wont matter !!

I'm winding down now; just a gentle hour off-road with SPESHMIKE round our local loop.  Very enjoyable in the evening warmth  :cool:
Planning the same for Wednesday night, then thats it...... :shock:   Just hope I've done enough! 
(and its tough sh1t if I haven't, cus theres bugger all I can do about it now! :LOL: )

Latest posts

Back