neon yellow trek 6000 frame and suntour bits

tommy1979

Retro Guru
hi selling this for a friend its a neon yellow trek 6000 alloy frame and forks in good con with no dents or cracks con but the rear triangle has been stripped and polished looks nice but with bikes each to there own im unsure of its age but i think it might be 80s ????

not sure on a price so will say 80.00

also have what i believe to be but again not 100% some parts that can with it when it ws new (they were on it when he bought it many years ago ,

suntour canti brakes front and rear with xt pads 30.00
suntour alloy thumb shifters 20.00
suntour rear mech the jocky wheels are in fantastic con with no play at all 20.00
auntour chainset 20.00
and a set of wheels all in very good con im assuming there old as they are really well made unlike the new stuff they will be fully serviced before they are sent out (7 speed)
i have just moved so will get all details and pics later today if ya have any interest or comments please pm me

many thanks tom

update :)

ok the front mech is xt the brakes are xc ltd and the rear mech is xc pro ,after taking a second look in daylight (as my mate dropped it all of at night) the rear mech has a scratch on the top but is mechanically sound the brakes are in good condition the chain set is suntour but has no other markings that i can see and the middle chainring is a branded specialized the wheels have "matrix single track atb comp heat treated rims with a weird japan made hub called sansin ", hope this helps and pics on request

Hi, I might be interested in some of the suntour parts pending more info / pictures. PM sent.
Cheers

A bit of a random request but would you be willing to sell the seat post clamp/collar? Happy to pay good money for it!
I may be interested in some other bits pending pics?

Back