Retro forks...Pace, USE all sold

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I had expected to have these collected today but that has been cancelled so am offering them here. You will need to be patient regards posting as I now have to get these to work where all my posting is done (as I am there 24/7)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=271745

I am taking a some extra for my petrol (two trips 2.6 old thirsty Merc) time and trouble etc but the prices are still very rb friendly I think.

Don't ask for any more pictures yet...camera at work. I will desrcibe best I can. No dibs whatsoever, been let down today and these need to go, first with payment buys them.

According to the previous owner the Pace forks have had a yearly service at Pace and latterly with Tim at Fork English.

Pace RC40 XCAM 1/8th steerer 198mm looks to be in very good order. Could do with new side decals.
Stations look fine, cable rub marks on the crown £70 posted

Pace RC36 radiator crown 1 inch 113mm threaded 24mm thread. Looks in good order although could do with a strip and polish. Some cable run to the crown. Stations look fine,no rust or pitting. £50 posted

Pretty and rare but in the worst condition of the three USE forks with V and disc mount (missing one mounting screw). These are very dirty but I think they will clean up nicely but...there is some wear to the lhs station and there is no movement. 1 inch steerer unthreaded 180mm. £35 posted

Please reply here followed by a pm

Thanks
Carl

Back