Sunday 29th Sept Hearbeat Singletrack Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer, I'm out. I have one chance this year of having a ride with my old pal Nigel, this is the only weekend he can get free for riding and camping so, apologies guys, I'll have to shelve this one until next year. I just updated the MTB Touring thread to show my little impromptu / short notice ride this coming Sunday.

Can I ask that someone trace the route for me and pass it on in a readable format. I'd love to have the route at hand to ride at a later date. I covered a lot of land back in the day around Goathland, it's amazing countryside.

See you all soon.

Trebz":26b8abqr said:
Bummer, I'm out. I have one chance this year of having a ride with my old pal Nigel, this is the only weekend he can get free for riding and camping so, apologies guys, I'll have to shelve this one until next year. I just updated the MTB Touring thread to show my little impromptu / short notice ride this coming Sunday.

Can I ask that someone trace the route for me and pass it on in a readable format. I'd love to have the route at hand to ride at a later date. I covered a lot of land back in the day around Goathland, it's amazing countryside.

See you all soon.

I will map it for you and email you the data, enjoy your touring and don't forget your straw you feltcher

Route has been sorted with a cafe just under halfway, then there's a bit of uphill ;)

Hope we have the same weather as today it was....

:cool:

Thinking about this one as its local.. But, as I don't get many passes out, does anyone know anything about the settle to malham ride planned for next month?

Confirmed riders from my little lot are, myself, Fluffychicken, Spudly +1 and Zorro who will be bringing something a little special to ride.

I have it on good authority from my jealous parents, that it is the autumn steam gala this weekend so there will be a lot of spectacular steam engines playing on the line, but it will also be very full tourist and parking wise!

am planning on being there early :? with the big stove and a few cans of breakfast in a tin (thats the saus egg beans type. not a few cans of Stella) in case anyone else fancies it...

Me and Ben are meeting Charlie (Zorro) at Russells in Pickering at 8.45 ish if anyone wants a good full english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back