How to ask a question on e-bay so people can see it... SBDU

Midlife

Retro Wizard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: How to ask a question on e-bay so people can see it... S

Scroll down the page and on the left side below his description you will see an area that says

Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.

Ask a Question

Click the link for Ask a Question

That then takes you to another page

Click 'Other' then click Continue

A new page will open and type in your question, you need to type in the number code before it can be sent

Only the seller can choose whether to post the question you asked and the answer on the listing. (As I understand it)

Freddie

Melon":3nc7vhqp said:
Only the seller can choose whether to post the question you asked and the answer on the listing. (As I understand it)

Freddie
....quite correct, when a seller receives a question they're not obligated to either answer you or show it on the item description however someone who is credible and knows what they are selling generally would respond and show your question for the benefit of other viewers

Looks nice to me too - Cinelli bottom bracket, seat stays finished correctly etc.

A more pressing question for me would be to ask what you're actually getting. It's not really clear whether you are bidding on the complete bike in the pictures or just the frame and forks.

Thanks for all the help with e-bay :)

AFAIK SBDU stopped numbering about 7700 in 1986, I guess he can hide the question.......

Cheers

Shaun

Back