Wheeler?

ridevintagemtb

BoTY Winner
Kona Fan
Anyone know anything about Wheeler bikes? I found a frame and some parts at a garage sale for free and picked it up. Easton ProGram tubing. Its definitely from around 94-95... let me know.

Wheeler are German. Used to do so high end stuff (maybe they still do?).
Here's an ad from MBA in 1992

yac98u.jpg
yac98v.jpg

is the "2nd level sports" 2nd hand shop still in durango? nearly bought a gorgeous liddle yeti arc there a few years back.. funnily enuff they didnt want to sell juli furtados 1990 world champs winning top ;) :LOL:

"Second Gear" became "Second Ave. Sports," and with the name went all the cool retro stuff. I know, as a consignment shop, it had some pretty good finds. Now they sell Konas and Felts, but its all new stuff. I went in the other day asking about possible stickers for my 1994 Kona Lava Dome rebuild, and they laughed at me. They sell hockey stuff to cater to the new rink in town, and I guess they do ok. For me, I'll stick with the Durango Cycling.

BTW, the Wheeler is on Ebay US if anyone's interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wheeler were massive in Germany . they had a famous X country rider . cant remember his name :oops:

Back