Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_0807.jpeg
    IMG_0807.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 600
Re: Campag Ergo 8 Speed £70

To be honest I'm not sure whether they're Record or Chorus. They have no obvious markings apart from the Campag logo on the front of the levers. Was there a difference in the eight speed era? The bike I've taken them off has a mixture of Record & Chorus.

Beautiful and a bargain. If letape elects not to buy them, I'll take them.

These are nice gen 2 1993 units with alloy bodies. The Record/Chorus/Athena units of this year were pretty much identical and quite highly prized amongst Ergo purists.

whoever takes this, it's a bargain..

mine pair of athenas (same appearance, alloy body-alloy levers-alloy everything) set me back with 68 pounds with shipping from the UK..

hoods were torn. Internal mechs so worn, that the front shifter drops the derailleur while riding. Levers scratched-oxidized all over.

I knew that the levers were a bit in a bad shape cosmetically, but I assumed the action of them should be okay. Turned out worse when arrived. Worn mech, Torn hood, pretty much a scratched body with ugly parts and very little life left in the internals. :(

I'm a bit sad now that I was so impatient.. paid the price for it, though..

great levers , i run a pair on my masi.you can get new hoods on ebay for about £20,but these look fine a they are

Back